One day in PWCE
- ICT Lab
- Science Lab
- Home Economics Lab
- Art Department
- Early Childhood Centre
- Student Lounge
- College Field
- College Auditorium
The Library plays an important role in supporting teaching, learning and research at Presbyterian Women’s College of Education.
|Monday - Friday||08.30am - 09.00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||09.00am - 05.00pm|
1. All registered users must always produce their PWCE staff or student ID card upon entering the library premises.
2. Any loss of ID card will affect your borrowing rights as well as other services.
3. All library materials to be taken out from the library must be properly checked-out at the Self-Check Machine or at the Circulation Counter.
4. The library staff have the right to check all books, files and other items when the user enters or leaves the library.
5. Smoking, vaping, eating and drinking are strictly prohibited in the library.
6. Bags, helmets, umbrellas and rain coats are not allowed in the library.
7. Library users who photocopy any materials are fully responsible for any action liable and takes full responsibilities in compliance to the Copyright Act 1987.
8. Users are not allowed to remove library furniture and equipment from their original place.
9. Reservation of seat is not permitted.
10. Library users must adhere to the dress code as stipulated by the PWCE.
11. Mobile phones must be turned to silent mode in the Library premises.
12. The Librarian on duty has the right to request you to leave the premises if you are found to be violating any of its rules.
13. The library will not accept responsibility for the loss or misplacement of personal belongings.
14. Academic staff who are on study or sabbatical leave inside or outside the country are required to return all materials to the library before leaving.
15. Students who have postponed, withdrawn or completed their courses at the PWCE must return all borrowed materials to the library.